Vestfrost SB 400 A+ Commercial Chest Freezer (383ltrs / 13.5 cu.ft)
The Vestfrost SB 400 A+ Commercial Chest Freezer is an exceptionally energy efficient and eco-friendly chest freezer in energy class A+ with spacious, stackable baskets allowing organised storage.
The partition wall for the freezing compartment also functions as a tray for collecting water from thawing ice.
Do not confuse this brand with those 'El Cheapo' Imports that none of us have ever heard of these are from Europe's largest producer of chest freezer and made in Esbjerg, Denmark. Frequently customers inform us they have had a Vestfrost for many many years thanks to their Danfos compressors. Vestfrost chest freezers also have built in skin condensers which in layman's terms mean none of the ugly gubbings on a normal chest freezer are on display but hidden behind a steel casing at the back which means as far as we know make them the only chest freezer brand on the market that can not only work comfortably in garages, outbuildings, sheds, unheated environments but will tolerate temperatures below 10.c and even below freezing as the skin condenser means it effectively heats itself ! how cool is that !
Vestfrost SB 400 A+ Commercial Chest Freezer Features:
- Counterbalanced lid
- Internal LED lighting
- Danfoss Compressor (NLE11KK.4)
- Mechanical Thermometer
3 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years Parts & Labour|
|Next Day Delivery||Next Day from £40|
|Dimensions||W1560 x D695 x H850|
|Packed Dimensions (mm)||W1602 x D716 x H888|
|Number of Baskets||3|
|Gross Capacity||383 Litres|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||W1400x D400 x H635|
|Net Capacity||368 Litres|
|Interior Finish||Grey / Aluminium|
|Energy Consumption per 24hr||0.883kWh|
|Self Closing Door||No|
|Stainless Steel Lid||No|
|Suitable for Out Building/Garage||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -24°C|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.