Vestfrost SE 255 Commercial Chest Freezer (247ltrs / 8.7 cu.ft)
Looking for a personalised Quote? Use our NEW Quote system to submit items for a bespoke pricing. We will respond to quotes within 1hr during working hours.
Vestfrost SE 255 Commercial Chest Freezer (247 Ltr / 9cu.ft) Features:
- Internal LED lighting
- Counterbalanced lid
- Embraco Compressor (EMX3118)
- Digital Thermometer
3 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Years Parts & Labour|
|Next Day Delivery||Next Day from £40|
|Dimensions||W1260 x D695 x H850|
|Packed Dimensions (mm)||W1302 x D716 x H888|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Gross Capacity||247 Litres|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||W1060 x D400 x H610|
|Net Capacity||244 Litres|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Energy Consumption per 24hr||0.47kWh|
|Self Closing Door||No|
|Stainless Steel Lid||No|
|Suitable for Out Building/Garage||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -24°C|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.