Leasing at Alexanders Direct
Leasing converts a large capital expenditure into small monthly payments. Hence the company has the profit making equipment immediately and keeps their cash reserve available. Rather than investing the precious cash reserves in depreciating assets, the company can use them to help increase profits.
- Correct Equipment Now - Why settle for inferior equipment? Spreading the cost over its useful life makes perfect sense and ensures you get what your business needs.
- Budget Control - With a finance lease the payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract so you know exactly what and when you are paying.
- Flexible upgrade paths - Upgrade or settle at any point throughout the term
- Tax Efficient - Benefit from a Finance Lease which is 100% allowable against pre-tax profits.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or other facility, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.
Lease - A 100% tax efficient Finance Lease remains our most popular product and the most popular way for UK businesses to spread the cost of acquiring new equipment. A lease can be arranged for equipment costing as little as £1000 and has no upper limit. It is a great way for businesses to ensure they get the correct equipment as opposed to a cheaper inferior product. Hire Purchase - Hire Purchase is ideal for hard asset purchases where there is a benefit in owning the equipment when the Agreement ends. The VAT is paid upfront, usually with a deposit, and reclaimed in the next VAT return and from a tax perspective the Agreement is treated in the same way as a cash purchase. CLS can tailor the monthly cost to suit a specific budget by adjusting the deposit thus ensuring that ongoing payments are realistic and affordable. Refinance - Sale and Lease Back of assets recently purchased could be the ideal way to ensure that valuable cash remains in the business. If equipment has been purchased within the last three months this could be put on to a Sale and Lease Back Agreement and the purchase price refunded to the customer. Business and personal loans – CLS have access to a number of funders that specialise in secured and unsecured loans, the funding can be used for anything and is available from £1000 upwards. Funding facilities are available for all manner of businesses from sole traders to international corporations and new start business to local authorities.