Whirlpool PRO 25 IX Commercial Microwave Oven, 1000W
We can offer leasing on all transactions over £1,000. Please view our Leasing Info & Calculator. Or looking for a personalised Quote? Use our Quote builder to submit items for bespoke pricing. Find out more.
The Whirlpool PRO 25 IX / PRO25IX Commercial Microwave Oven is an entry level commercial microwave ideal for catering and restaurant commercial applications.
Offering 3 Years Parts & Labour Warranty at an unbeatable price.
Featuring programmable 5 power levels, 10 memory programs as well as 3 cooking stages the Whirlpool PRO 25 IX / PRO25IX is simple to use and offers a stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Axial Flow Fan Cooling System
- LED display
- 1000 Watts
- Easy to clean interior
- 25ltrs cavity volume
- Pad Button controls
- Multi quantity defrost
- Fitted with 13amp Plug
The Whirlpool PRO 25 IX / PRO25IX is ideal for busy caterers in pubs and cafes as well as other outlets including garage forecourts, offices and canteen vending.
3 Years Parts & Labour Warranty
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years Parts & Labour|
|Dimensions||W511 x D431 x H311|
|Packed Dimensions (mm)||W581 x D460 x H380|
|Gross Capacity||25 Litres|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||W328 x D368 x H206|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.