Sterling Pro Green BBVF372-HC Upright Glass Single Door Display Freezer, 382 Litres
The Sterling Pro Green BBVF372-HC Display Freezer, proudly made in Europe, is an excellent option for storing your frozen goods.
Its compact size allows it to seamlessly fit into busy kitchens without causing any obstruction, which makes the Sterling Pro Green BBVF372-HC Display Freezer an appreciative asset to any business.
Sterling Pro Green BBVF372-HC Upright Glass Single Door Display Freezer Features:
- Made in Europe
- Power supply: 13 amp plug
- Fluorescent internal lighting with switch
- Adjustable temperature thermostat
- Illuminated canopy with switch
- Double glazed door
- White finish
- Self-closing door
- Static cooling
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.||5060750320006|
|Manufacturer Range||Sterling Pro Green|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour|
|Dimensions||W640 x D674 x H2056|
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.||100|
|Gross Capacity||382 Litres|
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
This is the Energy efficiency scale score. Read more on our energy efficiency blog post
|Net Capacity||334 Litres|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -24°C|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.