Whirlpool AWZ9HP/PRO Omnia 6th Sense Heat Pump Condenser Dryer, A++ Rated, 9kg
The Whirlpool AWZ9HP/PRO Heat Pump Tumble Dryer is capable of an outstanding 9kg drum capacity and is equipped with exclusive 6th Sense technology that constantly monitors moisture in the drum which protects your clothes and provides ideal drying results.
This appliance is certified for commercial use under the EU machinery directive and has been tested to perform well over 5000 hours - in our opinion, this is the best value commercial dryer on the market today.
The Whirlpool AWZ9HP Dryer is a super-efficient heat pump dryer and replaces the Whirlpool AWZ10HP Dryer.
Whirlpool AWZ9HP/PRO Heat Pump Tumble Dryer Features:
- White Finish
- 6th Sense Technology
- Heat Pump Technology
- 3Dry Technology
- Steam Care Technology
- FreshCare+ System
- Adjustable dryness levels
- Extra silent cycle overnight program
- Child Lock
- Reversible Hinge
What is Whirlpool's 6th Sense Technology? Click here to view our guide including video.
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.||8003437609794|
|Manufacturer Range||Whirlpool Omnia|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour|
|Dimensions||W595 x D656 x H849|
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.||44|
|Door Type||Front Loading|
This is the Energy efficiency scale score. Read more on our energy efficiency blog post
|Loading Method||Front Loading|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.