Vestfrost FZ365W-BLACK Upright Dual-Zone Wine Cooler, 365 Litres B-GRADE
The Vestfrost FZ365W-BLACK Upright Dual-Zone Wine Cooler is a sleep, contemporary designed unit to suit modern bars and restaurants, equipped with dual temperatures which can be set independently but the top zone cannot be set colder than the bottom so the available range for one zone will adjust based on the setting of the other zone.
The top zone can be adjusted from +8°C to +22°C and the bottom setting from +5°C to +22°C. They can be set to the same temperature between the range of +8°C to +22°C.
Vestfrost FZ365W-BLACK Wine Cooler Features:
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant - environmentally friendly
- Multi temperature cabinet
- Wooden Shelves
- LED internal lighting
- Exchangeable gasket
- Electronic temperature control
- Built in heating element for use in low cool areas
- Smoked glass door with UV-filter
- Low vibraton compressor
- Reversible door
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.||5703540141978|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||3 Years Parts & Labour|
|Dimensions||W595 x D595 x H1860|
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.||90|
|Gross Capacity||365 Litres|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Temperature Range||+5°C to +22°C|
|Total Electrical Load||0.86 Amps|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.