Prodis HC610F Single Door White Upright Freezer, 620 Litres
The Prodis HC610F (replaces the HC601F) Upright Freezer is the result of years of research and development by Prodis having been refined in order to save energy, money and the environment with its hydrocarbon refrigerant.
Reversible doors allow the Prodis HC610F cabinets to be fitted into tight corners or for two cabinets to be fitted side by side and both handles to be conveniently placed. Security is guaranteed thanks to the built in door lock and maintenance is easy with quick to replace magnetic door gaskets.
Prodis HC610F Single Door White Upright Freezer Features:
- Lockable door for security
- External digital temperature controller
- External digital temperature display
- Ergonomic full lenght door handle
- Front venting
- Replaceable door gasket
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Energy efficient design
- Static cooling
- Manual defrost
- Static shelving
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.||5060684403042|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|
|Dimensions||W775 x D760 x H1863|
|Packed Dimensions (mm)||W795 x D770 x D2062|
|Gross Weight This is the weight of the product including packaging.||98kg|
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.||84|
|Gross Capacity||620 Litres|
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
|Exterior Finish||White Painted Steel|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||W633 x D612 x H1603|
|Energy Consumption per 24hr||3.364|
Max Ambient Temperature
This is the maximum air temperature for an appliance to work to its specified levels.
If the air temperature exceeds this value performance of the appliance will be affected.
|30°C at 55% relative humidity|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Self Closing Door||No|
|Temperature Range||-15°C to -22°C|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.