Vestfrost AB201 Commercial Chest Freezer, 187 Litres
£90 OFF, WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE. 20 LEFT ONLY. REDUCED TO CLEAR. WAS £450. Now £360 ex VAT.
The AB201 comes with spacious and stackable baskets allowing organised food storage – ideal for ice-cream or any other kind of frozen foods.
- Skin condenser
- Can be placed in garage/outbuilding
- Environmentally friendly
- LCD temperature display
- Counter-balanced lid
- Made in Denmark
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.
|1 Years Parts & Labour
|W720 x D695 x H850
|Packed Dimensions (mm)
|W762 x D716 x H888
|Gross Weight This is the weight of the product including packaging.
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
This is the Energy efficiency scale score. Read more on our energy efficiency blog post
|Internal Dimensions (mm)
|W620 x D500 x H670
|Energy Consumption per 24hr
|Number of Baskets / Tanks
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Stainless Steel Lid
|-17°C to -24°C
|Total Electrical Load
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.