Vestfrost FKG404 Display Chest Cooler with Glass Lid, 386 Litres
£50 OFF, WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE. 2 LEFT ONLY. REDUCED TO CLEAR. WAS £450. Now £400 ex VAT.
The Vestfrost FKG404 Display Chest Cooler is designed to optimise the sales of cold beverages in shops, on the street or at evenets.
Furthermore, attached castors make it easy to reposition the energy effiecient cooler, designed to withstand being opened frequently throughout the day while still maintaining the right temperature, which makes the Vestfrost FKG404 a brilliant asset to have within any department.
Vestfrost FKG404 Display Chest Cooler with Glass Lid Features:
- Castors as Standard
- External Digital Display
- R134 Refrigerant
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour|
|Dimensions||W1260 x D600 x H905|
|Gross Weight This is the weight of the product including packaging.||74kg|
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.||68|
|Gross Capacity||386 Litres|
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
|Temperature Display||External digital|
|Energy Consumption per 24hr||0.89|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Temperature Range||+4°C to +12°C|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.