Vestfrost SZ362-STS Stainless Steel Commercial Chest Freezer, 373 Litres
£110 OFF, WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE. 10 LEFT ONLY. REDUCED TO CLEAR. WAS £550. Now £490 ex VAT.
Vestfrost SZ362-STS Stainless Steel Commercial Chest Freezer Features:
- Skin condenser
- Environmentally friendly
- LCD temperature display
- Counter-balanced lid
- Made in Denmark
- Suitable for use in garages and outbuildings
- Heavy duty construction
- Aluminium interior
- Fast freeze function
- Internal light
An ample temperature range of -17°C to -24°C is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and an external digital thermometer ensures ideal storage conditions.
"These are from Europe's largest producer of chest freezer...made in Esbjerg, Denmark"
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.||5703540133331|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Years Parts & Labour|
|Dimensions||W1260 x D695 x H850|
|Gross Weight This is the weight of the product including packaging.||62kg|
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.||58|
|Gross Capacity||373 Litres|
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
This is the Energy efficiency scale score. Read more on our energy efficiency blog post
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Finish||Hammered Aluminium|
|Internal Dimensions (mm)||W1160 x D500 x H670|
|Net Capacity||362 Litres|
|Number of Baskets / Tanks||2|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Stainless Steel Lid||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-17°C to -24°C|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.