Prodis HC610RSS Single Door Stainless Steel Upright Refrigerator, 620 Litres
Introducing the Prodis HC610RSS Upright Refrigerator, a reliable and efficient solution that offers both practicality and peace of mind.
Designed with precision, the Upright Refrigerator features an externally mounted digital temperature controller, which guarantees a steady internal temperature, ensuring optimal preservation of your stored items.
Choose the Prodis HC610RSS for a seamless blend of functionality and quality in your storage needs!
Prodis HC610RSS Single Door Stainless Steel Upright Refrigerator Features:
- +2°C to +10°C temperature range
- Fan assisted cooling
- Anti tip shelving
- 2/1GN shelf size
- Automatic off cycle defrost
- Digital temperature controller
- R600a refrigerant
- Removable and replaceable door gasket
- Lockable door
- Stainless steel exterior
- Food safe plastic interior
- 70mm thick insulation
- Recessed door handle
- Reversible door
- Adjustable feet to front with rollers to the rear
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.
|2 Year Parts & Labour
|W775 x D760 x H1863
|Packed Dimensions (mm)
|W795 x D770 x D2062
|Gross Weight This is the weight of the product including packaging.
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
|Off Cycle Auto Defrost
This is the Energy efficiency scale score. Read more on our energy efficiency blog post
|Internal Dimensions (mm)
|W633 x D612 x H1603
|Energy Consumption per 24hr
Max Ambient Temperature
This is the maximum air temperature for an appliance to work to its specified levels.
If the air temperature exceeds this value performance of the appliance will be affected.
|30°C at 55% relative humidity
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Self Closing Door
|+2°C to +10°C
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.