Sterling Pro Green SPC300 Chest Freezer / Chiller, 305 Litres
This Sterling Pro Green SPC300 Chest Freezer / Chiller is proudly manufactured in Europe, ensuring high-quality standards. It is an excellent choice for fulfilling large frozen storage requirements, featuring a white exterior body for a clean and professional look.
Furthermore, the fitted lock provides added security for the stored contents as well as utilises a environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant, which contributes to a sustainable and eco-friendly operation. All of these features make the Sterling Pro Green SPC300 an ideal choice in storing any fozen produce.
Sterling Pro Green SPC300 Chest Freezer / Chiller Features:
- Made in Europe
- 305 Litres
- Static Cooling System
- Interior Light as Standard
- +6°C to -24°C Temperature Range
- Manual Defrost System
- Sterling Pro Green Range
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.
|Sterling Pro Green
|2 Years Parts & Labour
|W1041 x D743 x H840
|Packed Dimensions (mm)
|W1096 x D770 x H883
|Gross Weight This is the weight of the product including packaging.
|Weight (Kg) This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
This is the Energy efficiency scale score. Read more on our energy efficiency blog post
|Energy Consumption per 24hr
Max Ambient Temperature
This is the maximum air temperature for an appliance to work to its specified levels.
If the air temperature exceeds this value performance of the appliance will be affected.
|Number of Baskets / Tanks
|Number of Doors
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Stainless Steel Lid
|+6°C to -24°C
|Total Electrical Load
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.