Sterling Pro Green SPC300 Chest Freezer / Chiller, 305 Litres
The Sterling Pro SPC300 Green Range Chest Freezer / Chiller is perfect for large frozen storage needs, designed with a white exterior body, equipped with a fitted lock to keep contents secure and uses the environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant.
This is the manufacturer part number.
The MPN is a unique, alphanumeric value that is used to identify a product among other products from the same manufacturer. Use this code when discussing a product with us.
|GTIN GTIN stands for Global Trade Identification Number. The GTIN-13 code is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies retail products.||5060750321980|
|Manufacturer Range||Sterling Pro Green|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Parts Only|
|Dimensions||W1041 x D743 x H840|
|Packed Dimensions (mm)||W1096 x D770 x H883|
|Gross Weight This is the weight of the product including packaging.||47|
|Weight This is the nett weight of the product, meaning the weight of the product without any packaging.||44.5|
|Gross Capacity||305 Litres|
Gross Capacity (Litres)
The gross capacity is the total volume of the refrigeration.
The nett capacity however is the total volume of refrigerated space available to store food and drink, once the structural features of the appliance have been taken into account.
This is the Energy efficiency scale score. Read more on our energy efficiency blog post
|Energy Consumption per 24hr||0.79|
Max Ambient Temperature
This is the maximum air temperature for an appliance to work to its specified levels.
If the air temperature exceeds this value performance of the appliance will be affected.
|Net Capacity||295 Litres|
|Number of Baskets / Tanks||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Suitable for Outbuilding / Garage||No|
|Power Supply||13amp Plug|
The refrigerant is a cooling agent that absorbs heat and leaves cool air behind when passed through a compressor and evaporator.
Read more on our Refrigerant Guide
|Stainless Steel Lid||No|
|Temperature Range||6°C to -24°C|
|Total Electrical Load||220-240v|
Alexanders offer leasing for new or established businesses, with 2 to 5 year terms and £1,000 Ex VAT minimum application limit (on multiple products).
- Upgrade your Buying - Why settle for inferior equipment when you can spread the cost over the useful life of the unit(s).
- Budget Control - Payments remain fixed for the duration of the contract.
- Tax Efficient – 100% of payments can be offset against pre-tax profit.
- Flexible Upgrade Paths - Upgrade or settle at any point during the term.
- Protects Other Lines of Credit - Existing credit lines, such as bank overdraft or others, remain intact for when times are a little uncertain.
- Preserves Working Capital - A Finance Lease means that valuable cash can remain in the business and used for continued growth.